Time for a yoga break? Come to the yoga retreat Tuscany with Sara Bigatti and John Kraijenbrink (Dutch Smiling Yogi). This will be an intensive yoga retreat full of meditation, philosophy alignment, anatomy to understand your body better, and of course lots of yoga. You can book the retreat by sending us an email through our Contact form.
NOTICE: THERE IS A WAITING LIST FOR THIS RETREAT AT THIS MOMENT.
Yoga intensive retreat Tuscany 10 to 17 of June 2017
Deepen your yoga knowledge: understand why some poses are hard for you, why your mind always wanders and do lots and lots of yoga in beautiful Tuscany from June 10th till 17th.
We will start the day with (vinyasa flow) yoga and meditation followed by breakfast. After breakfast we take an anatomical look at the human body to see why some poses are easy for you and why you are struggling with others or even can’t do them at all. Anatomy is followed by philosophy, where we help you stop your mind from wandering, show you how to let go of old emotions and live in the moment.
After lunch you can relax at the pool or go for a walk through the surrounding hills.
At the end of the afternoon we start again with alignment (how to do a yoga pose in the correct way for your body), followed by the second yoga class of the day; which is always a very relaxing one.
Highlights Yoga retreat Tuscany
- Morning and evening yoga classes (vinyasa flow, yin and restorative)
- Anatomy, philosophy and alignment classes
- Thai yoga massage
- 2 yoga teachers (E-RYT500)
- Daily breakfast, lunches and dinners with fresh, local products
- 7 nights in a Tuscan country house
- Swimming pool
- English and Italian spoken (extra explanation in Spanish and Dutch possible)
Accommodation & Location
The yoga retreat Tuscany is in an old country house just outside Volterra in Tuscany (Italy) with private swimming pool, overlooking the surrounding hills. The rooms are intimate. Most of them have a matrimonial bed. Bathrooms are shared.
Volterra is a small village close to Florence; one of the biggest art cities of Italy. The retreat center is surrounded by green hills and wine yards. June is the best month to visit Tuscany; temperatures are nice, warm, but not too hot yet.
Sara Bigatti and John Kraijenbrink. Sara and John teach around the world: workshops, retreats and Teacher Training Courses. Italian yoga teacher Sara Bigatti is the CEO of La Scimmia Yoga, that offers online yoga courses and yoga challenges. She is specialized in vinyasa flow, restorative yoga and alignment. John Kraijenbrink, former owner of the Blauwe Parel, the second biggest yoga school in Tilburg (the Netherlands) has been teaching around the world for more than two years. He studied, just like Sara, in India and returns there every year to deepen his study and to teach. He’s specialized in vinyasa flow, yin, Acro and partner yoga. As a massage therapist he has specialized himself in anatomy and physiology.
- 1 person in double room 860€
- 1 person in single room 1420€
- The deposit is 350€ and is refundable till 2 months before the retreat starts
- Only payable by bank transfer. For PayPal payments a transaction fee of 4% will be applied.
- 2 daily yoga classes
- 1 daily meditation class
- Daily morning and afternoon yoga classes, excluding the day of your arrival
- Daily vegetarian breakfast, lunches and dinners
- Coffee, tea, water and juices
- Goodie bag
- Additional trips or experiences
- Flights and or other transport to Volterra
- Personal expenses
- Maximum 14 persons
Like these blogs? Subscribe to the mailing list: