Lets do yoga in Thailand. Wees je eigen Coach organizes a beautiful Yoga retreat in Thailand and I’ll be teaching the yoga. So come and join Rens Mesters and me from April 3 to April 10 2016 on Koh Chang, an idyllic island in the Gulf of Thailand.
You can revive and rediscover yourself with this beautiful yoga retreat in Thailand. We offer you two yoga and one meditation class a day, healthy, happy food, a Thai yoga massage and lots of time to relax, enjoy and do nothing. Next to that we offer you two workshops in which you learn to be your own coach, so you can create your own dream life and stay relaxed when you’re home again.
We do all that on Koh Chang, a peaceful Thai island full of beautiful nature, with tropical rain forest running from high up the mountains all the way to the beach. Our retreat is on the beach, where we will do yoga and meditate. We focus on reviving, relaxing and enjoying. How you want to do this, is totally up to you. You can join all the yoga and meditation classes and workshops, but you can also sleep in or do something that feels better at that moment. There are lots of things to do on Koh Chang: snorkeling, jungle hike, riding elephants, visiting temples or waterfalls or just enjoying the silence and be on your own.
- Price: starting add 595 euros (early birds)
- Duration: 7 nights
- Date: 3-4-2016 to 10-4-2016
- For more information call: 0031 13 8220022 or email Wees je eigen coach
Daily schedule Yoga retreat in Thailand
- 07.15 am: meditation / breathing exercises
- 08.15 am: yoga
- 10.00 am: breakfast
- 11.30 am: free time
- 01:30 pm: Be your own coach-workshop (op Tuesday and Thursday)
- 02:30 pm: fruit and/or healthy snack
- 05.15 pm: yoga
- 07.30 pm: dinner
Rens Mesters will be leading the meditation and pranayama exercises. He is a very experienced mindfulness coach who has helped a lot of people to gain control over their own life, their thoughts and emotions and to create the life they always dreamed off.
John Kraijenbrink (Dutch Smiling Yogi) will be leading the yoga classes. He teaches (yoga, philosophy and anatomy) all over the world and has studied vinyasa flow, hatha, yin yoga, partner yoga and Ashtanga yoga.
Massage and consult with a coach
With your package you get a Thai massage (60 minutes). You can book this massage on arrival. If you like, you can speak with a coach as well, about problems your dealing with. This consult is included in the price as well. After the yoga classes you can talk with the teacher about any yoga problems you’re facing.
Koh Chang is an island in the Gulf of Thailand. Our retreat center is set on the beach. The main building is set on a rock platform, with beaches left and right of the terrace. All rooms have a nice ambiance and are clean and comfortable, with ocean view.
There are two types of rooms available: traditional fan rooms (shared and single) and rooms with air-conditioning (shared and single). Both rooms come with a private bathroom. There are also family/group rooms, which held up to four people.
- 7 nights – Fan room shared – € 595,- p.p.
- 7 nights – Fan room single – € 630,- p.p.
- 7 nights – Airco room shared (deluxe) – € 650,- p.p.
- 7 nights – Airco room single (deluxe) – € 745,- p.p.
- Accommodation 7 nights fan room or 7 nights deluxe airco room (with fridge, water boiler, safe and hairdryer)
- 14 yoga classes and 7 meditation classes
- Thai massage 60 minutes
- Individual coach consult
- Breakfast, fruit or snack in the afternoon, dinner
- Mineral water (all day) and tea after yoga class
- Ticket to Thailand and transport to Koh Chang
- Travel and cancellation travel insurance, bookings fee (€15 p.p.)
Arrival and departure
- Check in on Sunday from 2 p.m. Check out before 12 p.m.
From Bangkok airport you can take either a taxi or the bus. The trip to Koh Chang takes between four and eight hours, depending on your transport. The bus costs € 6,- p.p. A taxi will cost around € 110,-.
If we don’t have enough people signing up for the retreat, we have to cancel it. We will let you know 4 weeks in advance and pay you the money of the retreat back.