Beach, mountains, culture and lots of yoga. That’s our Yoga retreat Granada (Spain): August 20th – 26th 2017. This retreat will be a relaxing one with yoga in the morning, yoga and meditation in the evening. In the afternoon there are optional workshops to improve your practice, to relax with a Thai Yoga massage and to test your balance with Acro Yoga and there are optional day tours to Granada (Alhambra) and the beach. You can book the retreat by sending us an email through our Contact form.
We will start the day with (vinyasa flow) yoga, followed by breakfast. After breakfast you can either participate in a workshop, bring a visit to Granada, to the beach or just relax at the pool. Late afternoon / early evening there is another yoga class, followed by meditation and dinner.
Highlights Yoga retreat Granada
- Morning and evening yoga classes (vinyasa flow, yin and restorative)
- Optional workshops: Thai Yoga massage, alignment, play with balance (AcroYoga)
- Optional trips to Granada and/or the beach
- 2 yoga teachers (E-RYT500)
- Daily breakfast, lunches and dinners with fresh, local products
- 6 nights
- Swimming pool
- English and Italian spoken (extra explanation in Spanish and Dutch possible)
Accommodation & Location
The yoga retreat center is in the Valley of Granada; 20 minutes from Granada Airport and a bit more than 1 hour from the airport of Malaga.
The center offers different rooms, a beautiful yoga shala and a nice, cooling pool.
Sara Bigatti and John Kraijenbrink teach around the world: workshops, retreats and Teacher Training Courses. Italian yoga teacher Sara Bigatti is the CEO of La Scimmia Yoga, that offers online yoga courses and yoga challenges. She is specialized in vinyasa flow, restorative yoga and alignment. John Kraijenbrink, former owner of the Blauwe Parel, the second biggest yoga school in Tilburg (the Netherlands) has been teaching around the world for more than two years. He studied, just like Sara, in India and returns there every year to deepen his study and to teach. He’s specialized in vinyasa flow, yin, Acro and partner yoga. As a massage therapist he has specialized himself in anatomy and physiology.
Price per person Yoga retreat Granada
Dorm of 6 beds: 670€
Double or Twin: 735€
Workshops are optional but free of charge.
Day at the beach with lunch: 35€
Tour in Granada: 35€
Tour Alhambra: 65€
The deposit is 350€ and is refundable till 2 months before the retreat starts
- Only payable by bank transfer. For PayPal payments a transaction fee of 4% will be applied.
- 2 daily yoga classes
- 1 daily meditation class
- Daily vegetarian breakfast, lunches and dinners (except during daytrips)
- Coffee, tea, water and juices
- Goodie bag
- Additional trips or expenses
- Flights and or other transport to Granada
- Personal expenses