These little RAW chocolate energy balls are quick, easy and great for when you’re in need of a boost of energy. Although these are free from refined sugar they always cure my sugar cravings. They keep me full between meals and are perfect when I have a busy day at work.
Give them a try, keep them in glass jars on the side for guests or in the fridge if you prefer them extra cool… Mmmm think I might go and make some more ☺
Ingredients RAW chocolate energy balls
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 3/4 gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 230g raisins or dates
- A generous amount of coconut sprinkles
How to make the RAW chocolate energy balls
- Pulse almonds in a food processor until finely chopped
- Add all additional ingredients except the oil and coconut sprinkles
- Place mixture into a bowl, add coconut oil and roll mixture into balls
- Place balls in a tray and sprinkle with coconut flakes
- Keep refrigerated for 20mins or until firm.
You’ll find more recipes on our Recipe Page.